Thursday 13 October 2011

MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow, Review, Photos and Swatches

Hi everyone :)

One of my favourite eyeshadows of all time is soft brown by MAC. It is just a perfect colour whether its for all over the lid, in the crease and I even use it sometimes to contour. It's just an all around versatile shade.

Here are some pictures!





In the pan it seems very neutral. However, when used on the eye it definitely pulls a little more orange, or at least on me. It is a very flattering colour for someone like me, who has a very warm skin tone (I'm NC25). I've personally never seen someone with cool skin tone wear this however I'm sure on them this shade would pull more cool. I think this is such a versatile shade and would pull different colours depending on your undertone.

The quality of this shadow I will say is not the best. It is a matte which are generally stiffer. I have another matte eyeshadow from MAC that is definitely better quality than this one swatched. However, when used on the eye there is no pigmentation issue, it just happens to be a bit stiff when you try to swatch it.

Overall this is a great eyeshadow. At $18 it is a bit pricey but the splurge is definitely worth it. Like I always say I would rather buy one great eyeshadow than 5 so so ones. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this review and leave a request for any tutorials with this colour :) 

much love <3
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment