Friday 14 October 2011

EOTD, October 14, 2011

 Hi everyone :)

Sorry in advance but today's EOTD is gonna be a bit picture heavy. I did a look with MAC's humid and for some reason I struggled to get the lighting right. These pictures really don't do it justice, the colour is so vibrant but these pictures definitely wash it out.

Anyways, here are the pics!


The lighting in this one is a little closer to the true colour
Products Used:
-Inglot gold eyeshadow (inner half of lid) (sorry i don't have the name its glued to my palette)
-MAC humid eyeshadow (outer half of lid) (permanent)
-MAC soft brown eyeshadow (crease) (permanent)
-Inglot matte white eyeshadow (highlight)
-Inglot AMC gel liner in 90
-Maybelline Falsies black drama waterproof mascara
-Covergirl Lashblast waterproof mascara

Here's a picture of the inglot palette I have and MAC's humid:

MAC Humid Eyeshadow
I used the middle colour


Have a great weekend!!

much love <3
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment