Tuesday 11 October 2011

MAC Lightscapade Mineralize Skinfinish, Review, Photos, and Swatches

Hi everyone :)

So for my first official post I decided to do a review on a product i recently purchased from the MAC Fall Colour Collection. The MAC Lighscapade MSF originally launched in the Danse Collection and was definitely a coveted item. I was super excited that they still had it in stock at my counter when I went. I know this product sold out online right away.

Anyways now on to the pictures.





The colour of this MSF is like a shimmery champagne with veins of pink, blue, orange and yellow. Depending on which one you get the amount of veins will vary. Mine definitely had a lot of veining in it. This is one of the lightest MSF's MAC makes. For reference, I am around NC25 and this one definitely shows up as just a bunch of shimmer. However, a bunch of shimmer is not a bad thing, when in the sun you can see the different colours of the glitter and it is truly beautiful. I think this would work as an amazing highlighter on very light skin tones. If you have a darker skin tone, this MSF will look very stark and light.

Overall, I think this is an extremely beautiful MSF. I think MSF's are a great value as it comes with 0.35 oz of product. I don't know if anyone will ever finish one of these. I would definitely recommend people pick these up as they only come around once in a while and if you miss it you will either have to pay ridiculous prices on ebay (I've seen this one go up to $100) or wait until it rolls around in another collection (which could take 5 years like this one did).

Just another tidbit of info, if you missed out on blonde and redhead msf they will be repromoted in MAC's holiday collection called NATURALLY which rolls in stores January 5th so make sure to mark your calendars.

Much love,
Rachel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment