Wednesday 12 October 2011

EOTD, October 12, 2011

Hi everyone :)

So you may wondering what in the world is EOTD? Well EOTD basically stands for "Eye of the Day". Essentially I will be posting pictures of my eye makeup that day with a product breakdown. Since I generally switch up my eye makeup everyday but use the same face makeup everyday I thought FOTD's would be really repetitive.

Here are the pictures from today!


Products used:
-MAC soft brown eyeshadow (permanent)
-MAC outre eyeshadow (from Mac Me Over Collection)
-Inglot matte white eyeshadow (sorry its stuck in my palette so i don't have the name)
-Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in 90 (dark brown)
-Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Waterproof Mascara
-Covergirl Lashblast Waterproof Mascara

Much love <3
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment