Thursday 13 October 2011

EOTD, October 13, 2011


Hi everyone :)

So today I did one of my most worn looks. If I am just lazy that day and don't feel like thinking of anything creative, I'll wear this look. However, I normally do this look with MAC's Naked Lunch eyeshadow. I had to substitute it because I finished it up.

Here are the pictures :)

Products Used:
-Benefit Stay Don't Stray
-Rimmel Sun Safari Quad (lightest shade) (all over lid)
-MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow (permanent) (crease)
-Inglot Matte White Eyeshadow (highlight)
-Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 90
-Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Waterproof Mascara
-Covergirl Lashblast Waterproof Mascara


Here is a picture of my finished naked lunch eyeshadow :( I use this everyday and I've been out of it for 3 weeks now cause I haven't found the time to repurchase it.


much love <3
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment