Tuesday 18 October 2011

EOTD, October 15-18, 2011

Hi everyone :)

Sorry I haven't posted for so long. Over the weekend I attended a University Fair and spent most of my time researching different career options. So I decided to take today to make it up to you guys. This post will be a super long post and will consist of the EOTDs for the 15th,17th and 18th.

EOTD for October 15th:

I did a super light look for Saturday since I was wearing my glasses I didn't want to go over the top. I normally wear browns and champagnes but I do really like wearing greys as well. Its just harder to pull them off as I have such a warm skintone.





Products Used:
-Benefit Stay Don't Stray
-Rimmel Sun Safari Quad (lightest shade)(all over lid)
-Inglot Grey Eyeshadow (similar to MAC's copperplate)(in crease)
-Inglot AMC gel liner in 90
-Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara
-Covergirl Lashblast Waterproof Mascara

EOTD for October 17th:

I decided to do a look inspired by the red and green leaves in autumn. This is definitely a very fun look to wear and adds a pop of colour to your normal look. Personally if I'm not wearing browns I like to wear burgundys and maroons. They are super easy to wear especially if you have a warm skin tone.





Products Used:
-Benefit Stay Don't Stray
-Rimmel Sun Safari Quad (lightest shade)(all over lid)
-MAC Mythology Eyeshadow (lustre)(in crease)
-Inglot matte white eyeshadow (highlight)
-Inglot AMC gel liner in 90
-Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Waterproof Mascara
-Covergirl Lashblast Waterproof Mascara
-Maybelline Great Lash Green Envy Mascara (lower lashes)

EOTD for October 18th:

On my recent trip I visited Las Vegas and stopped by the outlets. Of course I had to stop into the CCO. One of the gems I found was Heritage Rouge Pigment by MAC. Today I decided to do a look using this pigment to spice up a simple everyday look.




Products Used:
-Benefit Stay Don't Stray
-Rimmel Sun Safari Quad (lightest shade)(all over lid)
-MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow (matte)(in crease)
-MAC Heritage Rouge Pigment (LE)(outer corner)
-Inglot AMC gel liner in 90
-Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Waterproof Mascara
-Covergirl Lashblast Waterproof Mascara

So thats all guys, hope you all had a fabulous weekend :)

much love <3
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment