Wednesday 2 November 2011

OOTD, October 30, 2011

Hey everyone :)

So I'm super excited because its time for......MY FIRST OOTD :) Haha I'm way too excited. Anyways this outfit is super simple and easy. I was just going out to the mall shopping with my family so I didn't really dress up. Anyways here's the picture!


Items Worn:
-Joe Fresh Oversized White T
-Vintage Maroon Cardigan (my grandpa's!!)
-TNA Cargo Leggings
-Michael Kors Small Saddle Bag Messenger in Mocha Napa Croco-Embossed Leather
-Steve Madden Black Oxfords (not shown)

Here is the link for the bag in case any of you are interested:
http://www.michaelkors.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod11740023&parentId=cat32801&masterId=cat9101&index=6&cmCat=cat000000cat8501cat9101cat32801&isEditorial=false

And here's the link to my oxfords:
http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=51765&np=127_282-613_624
The exact ones may actually be discontinued cause these are the ones without the laces in brown, just picture these with laces and in black I guess.

Hope you guys enjoyed :)

much love <3
rachel

1 comment:

  1. if you're sick of your leggings, you should sell them on ebay! :)

    ReplyDelete