Wednesday 2 November 2011

L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Waterproof Mascara, Review, Photos and Swatches

Hey everyone :)

So I had purchased this mascara on my most recent haul and I fell in love with it after a few uses so I thought I'd do a more in depth review.


Now this mascara has a really interesting wand, it has been described as a torcher ball and has also been compared to a mascara made by Givenchy. Of course, this mascara is much cheaper than the Givenchy one so if you are hoping to try this type of mascara I would suggest you purchase this one. Some people hate this wand, I personally love it because it gets to every single lash and it separates lashes really well.

Here is a picture of my lashes without mascara:



My lashes are super long but are also super straight. They literally poke my eye sometimes and it drives me insane, hense why I wear mascara everyday. This issue I have makes finding a great mascara crucial.

Here are pictures of my eyelashes with the mascara on:





As you can see my lashes look much longer and are finally curled up. I really like this mascara for a few reasons. First, its not clumpy. It seperates my lashes really well unlike Covergirl Lashblast Volume (honestly I don't understand why people love it so much). I also love that its waterproof but still easy to get off at the end of the day with some makeup remover also unlike Covergirl Lashblast Volume. The best thing about this mascara is definitely the wand. It makes it so easy to separate and fan out my lashes.

There are a few downsides to this mascara. The first is that it doesn't hold curl amazingly. My eyelashes will droop but not as fast as some other mascaras do. However, I do think it fares really well considering how straight my lashes are. The next is that its not the most volumizing mascara. I like super long thick lashes and since my lashes are already pretty long, I like mascaras to be very volumizing.

Overall, I love this mascara for seperation and lengthening. It still doesn't beat my favourite, Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Waterproof, but I do still love this one and will be repurchasing it.

What are your favourite mascaras?
Tell me in the comments :)

much love <3
rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment